University Of Veterinary And Animal Sciences Admissions
University Of Veterinary and Animal Sciences Admissions:
Eligibility for M.Phil Degree:
Four years education after HSSC/F.Sc/Grade: 2 equivalents. (16 years of education) Minimum 2nd division with 50% marks according to annual system or minimum CGPA 2.50/4.00 according to the semester system from HEC recognized university in relevant field of study.
Eligibility for PhD Degree:
The candidates must have M.Sc (Hons)/ M.Phil degree in relevant field of study with minimum of 1st division according to annual system or not less than CGPA 3.00/4.00 according to semester system from HEC recognised universities
GRE (Subject) Test:
Candidate will have to clear GRE Test which will be arranged by UVAS. Qualifying score is 70%.
- Govt. Department nominees are required to produce NOC along with the application.
- Candidates should be registered with the professional council if so, such as PVMC etc.
- Hostel Facility is provided, Subject to the availability of accommodations.
- The candidates applying in more than one discipline will pay Rs. 500 for each additional discipline.
- *Candidates can see the eligibility criteria for the discipline to be applied on the university website.
- Incomplete applications will not be entertained.
Application will be submitted online at university website and prospectus can be download from the university website www.uvas.edu.pk an amount of Rs. 2000/- admission processing fee has to be paid along with the application form at Habib Bank Ltd, civil line branch, Lahore in account no 01277900351801 or in the form of blank draft in the of treasure , UVAS Lahore.